Make sure your facility runs efficiently, while easily meeting the Coast Guard regulations with our TWIC Compliant products!
FIPSlink by Identity One is a complete solution for FIPS 201 TWIC Final Rule compliance, leveraging your existing physical access control system
(PACS) investments with a software platform for TWIC card enrollment, validation and TWIC device management.
What is FIPSlink?
• FIPSlin is a TWIC card enrollment and TWIC device management software platform with turnkey integration into leading access contol systems.
• FIPSlink provides PIV PKI validation & biometric enrollment, verification and management for PACS using a combination of IDEMIA fingerprint readers and handheld fingerprint readers.
• FIPS 201 compliance for the TWIC final rule
• Leverage your existing access control infrastructure investments including PACS Cards – no rip and replace required!
• Economical alternative to HID pivCLASS where TWIC compliance is required
• Quarterly updates to ensure compliance with the latest TWIC rules*
• Quick and easy installation, setup, and use
• FIPSlink engineers perform system commissioning and configuration**
• Supports Alternate Credential Model Use your TWIC OR existing PACS cards such as Prox, iClass and MiFare at points of identification
• Automatic Canceled Card List (CCL) updating on a defined schedule
• Add new physical access control system cardholder or link to existing during enrollment
• Indicates the two fingerprints stored on the TWIC card during enrollment
• Optional enrollment without a PIN code
• Daily PKI and hardware device integrity checks
• Option to disable cardholder’s record or disable TWIC credential of cardholder
Speak to a representative regarding TWIC Compliance!
Application Engineer & Consultant